DTE-Hubism 2012-11-24 -- Tropical Snowfall
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
... aaaaaand another one. This time in COLOR, as I had promised you.
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- A frontal plane with a composed material.
- The material is only *one* sole Bryce procedural material. Consisting of three components, followed by heavy tweaking of their Phase-Type, -Mode, -Octaves and Filters.
- Only few postwork applied: To slightly increase the contrast, to add a frame and to convert/reduce the file format/size for upload.
I will post more of these DTE-Hubisms during the next days. Got even more COLORFUL ones! ...... but beware, you might really get what you asked for! ;)
Thus a due DISCLAIMER:
- QUOTE (from Roywig's previous comment): "After looking at these cool images you do, I just wondered what happens to your eyes afterwards?!!"
- COUNTERQUESTION: "After looking at these cool images I do, I just wondered what happens to your eyes afterwards?!!" ;)
- Please don´t worry about my eyesight. I always render with closed eyes, while doing such scenes/images.
- November 29, 2012
- 469.4 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views