DTE-Hubism 2012-11-24 -- Cubistic Sagrada Familia
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
First, a necessitous...... ehm, *necessary* DISCLAIMER:
- My previous Gallery image was NOT in Martian language!!!! Truly!! Neither in modern nor medieval Martian nor any current northern Mons Olympus dialect!
- My proof: "The Bryster" did not complain about my wrong punctuation and that is was all (though unintentionally) rendered in uppercase.
OK, here we go... aaaaaand another one:
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- A frontal plane with a composed material.
- The material is only *one* sole Bryce procedural material. Consisting of three components, followed by heavy tweaking of their Phase-Type, -Mode, -Octaves and Filters. (iirc, it being the same base material as in my previous upload, with just a different Phase-Type and Phase-Mode.)
- Only few postwork applied: To slightly increase the contrast, to add a frame and to convert/reduce the file format/size for upload.
I will post few more of these DTE-Hubisms during the next days. Whereas my next upload will finally be in clashy COLORS with at least 50% "ICSC" (i.e. IKEA Carpet Style Compatibility)! Promised!
- November 28, 2012
- 454.9 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views