Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
Composed and rendered in Bryce4.
One of many (wild) new results from playing with the DTE. :)
- Just a frontal plane with a composed material.
That material consists of a Bryce procedural material and two bitmap-textures:
- The procedural mat adds that diagonal cloudy/wavy pattern (cf. #19 in my link below).
- One bitmap in the "background" is an older Hubism image (here adding the red curves and lines).
- The second image (that central circular thingie) was made with "Context Free". I tweaked a CF-Forum script from LaT3x's "3D Funky mountain". "Context Free" download and Forums at: http://www.contextfreeart.org
- Only few postwork, to increase contrast and to slightly sharpen the image.
PS, for the interested and inclined Hubism viewer:
Here is a quick assortment (images only, no workfiles) of many other DTE-results, few shiny-reflection stuff and variations of that "ContextFree Hubism" theme:
- November 7, 2012
- 480.4 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views