The recipe of elements:
• Several 'Hero Rocks' from the Fake Stone and Hero Rock pack at NWDA.
• Fake Stones 0.01m - 1m by dandelO.
• All groundcover vegetation by Walli at Silva 3D, Planetside and NWDA.
• Sequoia Trees by Dinoraul at RDR.
• 'Sasha' .obj model at Artec 3D Scanners.
Initially rendered a 2048 x 3032 .bmp - 15+ hours; converted the .jpg to 748 x 1107.
Sep 20, 2012 7:23:31 pmby corleonis Homepage »
Impressive looking! if you don't mind a little realism critique: usually sequoia grow somewhat closer together to the point where the ferns don't get much light, the ground is less rocky (feels spongy really), and the ferns are thicker - usually you have trouble walking through them ... I'm just sayin cause I live up here with 'em ;D ... but artistically i like it alot, the tiny person is just about right, maybe even a little too big ;)