Now, *THIS* egg here looked truly dangerous!! Woody was pondering, if they should dispose it.... or rather charge a doubled price.
*** A Happy Easter to all woodlovers here! *** :)
- Neither Pentecost chicken nor Easter bunnies were harmed during the making of this scene.
- The list of advertised contents is slightly exaggerated for dramatization purposes. (I.e., Uncle Herby runs no toy factory at China... not yet!)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Chicken mesh and texture by Aurety, from French C4D site.
- Woody is the Poser4 Mannequin figure, posed and textured in Bryce.
- The goggles are simply Bryce primitives (5 cylinders).
- That "dangerous" egg got one of my Bryce4 "Hubism" abstracts as bitmap texture. It is NOT contagious!
- PhotoImpact10 used for lettering and bitmap-texture work.
Apr 9, 2012 3:18:50 amby blondeblurr Homepage »
Some of those hens look downright dangerous to me, more so than their glowing-in-the-dark eggs, and you can't fool anyone - one of them has actually shades of 'Hundertwasser' engraved all over, aha! - worth a small fortune, a bit like those famous, bejeweled Russian Faberge eggs ...
now there is a thought! (money, money, money is a rich man's world)
(BTW the Easter Bunny's eggs are too small - to weigh in at all ;)
very clever Hubert,