Happy Easter 2012
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
zoom in add image add artist report
|Now, *THIS* egg here looked truly dangerous!! Woody was pondering, if they should dispose it.... or rather charge a doubled price.
*** A Happy Easter to all woodlovers here! *** :)
- Neither Pentecost chicken nor Easter bunnies were harmed during the making of this scene.
- The list of advertised contents is slightly exaggerated for dramatization purposes. (I.e., Uncle Herby runs no toy factory at China... not yet!)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Chicken mesh and texture by Aurety, from French C4D site.
- Woody is the Poser4 Mannequin figure, posed and textured in Bryce.
- The goggles are simply Bryce primitives (5 cylinders).
- That "dangerous" egg got one of my Bryce4 "Hubism" abstracts as bitmap texture. It is NOT contagious!
- PhotoImpact10 used for lettering and bitmap-texture work.
Views Today: 1
Views in Last 45 Days: 2
Full-size Views: 9
a great one as always!
Some of those hens look downright dangerous to me, more so than their glowing-in-the-dark eggs, and you can't fool anyone - one of them has actually shades of 'Hundertwasser' engraved all over, aha! - worth a small fortune, a bit like those famous, bejeweled Russian Faberge eggs ...
now there is a thought! (money, money, money is a rich man's world)
(BTW the Easter Bunny's eggs are too small - to weigh in at all ;)
very clever Hubert,
Lol great humour love the glow in the dark chickens of various colours
Wonderful !I smile again............
I agree that the hens do look evil for some reason.
But that one is definitely a fertile egg. Curious
what an omelet would look like.
Aw, those poor chicks!
Fantastic image and lighting!
Looks like Woody CAN handle a responsible job, afterall. grin
This is neat.
yea i was thinking not too much about the egg, but those chickens look like they been too close to the radiation cycle, lol! excellent image render!:)*5
Very funny and so true the way they put their toxic waste in many of the products that they ship over here. Love the DISCLAIMERS!!! :o)
"cool" color ingredients, funny image, excellent !!!
Double the price... hee hee..
I'll take that egg if Woody doesn't want it! LOL It's the ones that glow and look like they don't exist that worry me!
Awesome idea and OUTSTANDING composition !
Egg-cellent work!!! :o)
Very beautiful! Very nice! Excellent!
|Post a Comment|