A puzzled Woody!
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
"2 to 4 years"?? Hah! Simply ridiculous! Woody had finished that first jigsaw puzzle in less than two weeks!! .... uhm, at least mostly.
That 25 pcs puzzle didn't take him much longer than 5 weeks to solve, whereas its centerpiece was obviously oversized and a misprint!
Woody would not be too surprised, if that sloppy "Uncle Herby Inc." forgot few pieces of the third and slightly more challenging puzzle. Time for a thorough count first and then.... a due complaint! What an outrageous fraud to deliver faulty game sets and to advertise with such an exaggerated degree of difficulty! Years...... hah!!
No puzzle piece was harmed during the making of this scene! All staples are made of foamed material. ;)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Woody is the Poser4 Mannequin figure, though posed and textured in Bryce.
- Puzzle piece design derived from Arts&Letters5 Clipart. Tweaked in PhotoImpact and used for creating *terrains* in Bryce and for the ground plane texture.
- Puzzle box modeled with C4D. Texture created with PhotoImpact10.
- The stapler is a mesh from the Carrara 2.1 model CD, textured in Bryce. Staples modeled with C4D.
- PhotoImpact used for additional bitmap-texture work and to adjust contrast and brightness in postwork.
PS: The 25pcs puzzle shows one of my Bryce4 "Hubisms", a wild abstract "puzzling" result from my most recent DTE-material trips. I could upload it to the Gallery in full size and detail level, if interested.
- February 19, 2012
- 439.6 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views