Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
A member of the Bryce Forum complained about a too slow development of Bryce during the past few years.
He obviously knows simply *nothing* about its much longer and famous past!! So, Woody decided to exhibit Bryce's History here, to teach that guy ("son of a birch", as Woody refers to him) a valuable lesson about due patience!
- That presumed forum person is purely fictitious, invented for dramatization purposes only.
- Those presumed early Bryce versions never existed in Reality(tm,C,R,IHA). Just pure inventions of my zany imagination! ;)
- "S.O.B." is possibly considered semirude language in Bryce, whereas "S.O.W."(**) is obligatory! ;)
- This image is one sole wiiiiiide Bryce4 scene/render. Its frame is bryced too... not that I would object to minimalistic postwork, am no such Bryce purist!
- Woody is showing four of my Bryce-Oldies here, fun scenes from Oct/Nov2001. (I had posted these at 3DCommune then, some decamillenia ago.)
- The inclined viewer is politely adviced to scroll... and scroll... and scroll... and scroll... and scroll... and scroll... and scroll... ;)
S.O.W = (often a shiny/metallic) "Sphere Over Water", resp. a sphere on b/w checkerboard material.
Hint: Bryce mountains are NOT considered spherical objects! ;)
- February 5, 2012
- 486.6 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views