Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Hi all :)
This time it's a fanart for the Tron Legacy movie.
It's one of the movie that i enjoyed watching in 2011.
It entertained me as much as the first movie.
It would have been more entertaining if Quorra was shown speeding on one of the light bike.
It would have been one of the coolest scene indeed.
a little info about the workflow (if anyone ever read these anyway)
- Poser girl is V4.2
- First attemp to face morph in Quidam and base on the end result, i'm suck at it.
(guess i don't have the beginner's luck)
- re-export back the morph to Poser
- open the character in C4D
- made the outfits, hair, fence and bike in C4D
- modified an hdri image of a sky scene in PSP and create the city scene.
the tower in blue lights is an image i copy and paste from Tron Legacy promo image.
the rest, i made them up myself.
- rendered everything in Vray.
- 3 hours 58 minutes render time
- minor postwork in PSP
- initially i want to stay true to the movie in modelling the bike and outfit but
somewhere in the middle, i went ballistic (mental?) and ended up with slightly different design.
Hope you'll like it.
Many many thanks for the comments and favs on my previous works.
- January 30, 2012
- Cinema 4D
- 469.5 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views