Woody was perplexed that environmentalist frantically tried to stop him painting a wonderful sunset scene...... at the beach...... and each day! Such philistines!!!!! How else should he practice, to become a famous landscape painter??! Besides, this brand-new training course equipment (available only at Uncle Herby's Rip-Off Webshop) was really not *that* cheap, to be neglected!
To quote Bob Ross: "We don’t make mistakes here, we just have happy accidents!". Whereas I doubt that a clumsy Woody spilling lubricating oil at a beach really qualifies as a happy accident.
According to Uncle Herby, this oil is *fully* biodegradable!!! (Within only few deca-aeons.)
Scene Information and Credits:
- No kidding, I have viewed and enjoyed several of Bob Ross' "The Joy of Painting" TV art-shows during the past years! Even if being about.... ehm, landscapes! ;)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin figure, though posed and textured in Bryce.
- PhotoImpact10 for lettering and some bitmap-textures.
- Oil can mesh from "Atlasyster" at sharecg.com. (Considerably polygon-reduced by me with C4D and textured in Bryce).
- Some meshes from Carrara 1.1 model CD, though textured in Bryce.
No insults intended here! Neither to environmentalists, nor to Bob Ross, nor all those who know to use *real* paint and canvas! ... and certainly not to bryced landscape scenes in general. ;)
Nov 5, 2011 11:33:17 amby Bothellite Homepage »
How about me?
I always preferred my work in EP 90, 120 because of the
piquant essence of sulphur that tied the work together
(and tended to clear the area like a good fart).
Thanks for sharing (the render).
Outstanding objects and that oil is REAL!