- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Woody is the Poser 4 mannequin (yet posed and textured in Bryce).
- The trashcan is a C4D mesh from a French Cinema4D forum.
- Door parts are modeled with Bryce primitives, as are the antennae.
- Door hook was modeled in Cinema4D (an extruded spline).
- Some free metal mats from Mayang.com (colors adjusted by me).
- Corrugated sheet iron modeled in Cinema4D (an Extrude NURBS of a formula spline).
- Stone texture is from c4djack (colors adjusted by me).
- Pseudo grass is a Bryce4 volumetric mat.
- Few postwork for duotone effect, lettering and the frame done in PhotoImpact10.
At Germany, the next total eclipse of the Sun will occur on 3. September 2081 !! :)
Aug 8, 2010 1:35:33 pmby Bothellite Homepage »
"At Germany, the next total eclipse of the Sun will occur on 3. September 2081 !! :)"
I can't wait!!
This scene is hilarious. A lot of work went into building that,
uhm, vehicle. It is WELL planned. I've never before asked about the
life span of a Woodie :-P