Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
zoom in add image add artist report
|With currently 88F in my room (already at 10am!) it is much too hot for Brycing... so I was very happy when the Woodies suggested to finish this Bryce scene for me!
My precipitated "Sure, go on and take it...!" obviously qualifies as famous last words for my beloved Bryce!!
.... now excuse me, I have to reinstall Bryce and to "uninstall" some Woodies!!!! ;)
Some scene details:
- Bryce4 render, no postwork. An Oldie from 2001, re-rendered in larger size now.
- Scene layout based on a "Woody-free" scene from nitro115 aka feri (Ferenc J. Haraszti). Studio room layout and some object meshes then were provided by him. As was his impressive castle image at the upper right wall.
- The other images are some of my own bryced Hubism abstracts.
- The UI is a Bryce4 screenshot with some pre-work for the frayed holes and Alphamap, done in PhotoImpact.
- The rolled up rendered image inside the scene was a 2D plane, accordingly deformed in RayDreamStudio4.
- Bryce Arrow Controls were modeled in Bryce, partially as boolean objects.
- The light rays (better to be seen in the Nano Preview) are a stretched cloud mat applied to a cone.
It's really great fun to not only play *in* but also *with* Bryce!! :)
Views Today: 1
Views in Last 45 Days: 1
Full-size Views: 28
I am wondering how you proceeded to achieve such a scene using your Bryce software. Which version is it ? Mine is 5, but if I could enliven it with gizmos, that'd certainly add something to my Bryce work. I like your composition!
Very funny scene. Like you arrow controls.
Be careful what you ask for!
And as for the heat, I can relate. Poor air circulation in my apartment makes me and my cat miserable, and it's hard to get anything done. The A/C at work has been wonky for a little while, but I think we finally got it resolved, but there's still a little bit more to do. And one of the motors for the fans in the other building that doesn't have proper A/C seems to have burned out. Thus, I haven't been able to escape the heat or humidity at work either.
You have TROUBLES n-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w.
Super scene! I'd never realized before that
things could be rolled up. But, finally,
I wonder if those gremlins can also be hired
to update software?
another funny image, like your works!!
Lovely scene great humour, very well done...
amazing idea and scene !!!!
For once they got YOU! hehehe
Excellent and very funny composition!!!
Excellent scene. if you can, stay cool
fantastic !!!nice work..!!!!!
FANTASTIC ! FUNNY! ADORABLE! Delirious ! Amazing ! Very creative !
Love it, your Woodie renders are so much fun
Nice fun image, great work of woodies!
One of your most impressive renders to date.
Ralph's right! Bravo...and a lot of chuckles.
lmao, ur woodies are absolutely the bomb! such great work carry on!:)*5
It is a very lovely, fashionable work.
It's hot where I am today, got the fans blowing. Your scene-stealers made me smile. Great work!
Amazing idea and wonderful pose! Very lovely work!!
They sure are a busy team... great scene!!
|Post a Comment|