With currently 88F in my room (already at 10am!) it is much too hot for Brycing... so I was very happy when the Woodies suggested to finish this Bryce scene for me!
My precipitated "Sure, go on and take it...!" obviously qualifies as famous last words for my beloved Bryce!!
.... now excuse me, I have to reinstall Bryce and to "uninstall" some Woodies!!!! ;)
Some scene details:
- Bryce4 render, no postwork. An Oldie from 2001, re-rendered in larger size now.
- Scene layout based on a "Woody-free" scene from nitro115 aka feri (Ferenc J. Haraszti). Studio room layout and some object meshes then were provided by him. As was his impressive castle image at the upper right wall.
- The other images are some of my own bryced Hubism abstracts.
- The UI is a Bryce4 screenshot with some pre-work for the frayed holes and Alphamap, done in PhotoImpact.
- The rolled up rendered image inside the scene was a 2D plane, accordingly deformed in RayDreamStudio4.
- Bryce Arrow Controls were modeled in Bryce, partially as boolean objects.
- The light rays (better to be seen in the Nano Preview) are a stretched cloud mat applied to a cone.
It's really great fun to not only play *in* but also *with* Bryce!! :)
Jul 10, 2010 6:20:32 amby Revelation-23 Homepage »
Be careful what you ask for!
And as for the heat, I can relate. Poor air circulation in my apartment makes me and my cat miserable, and it's hard to get anything done. The A/C at work has been wonky for a little while, but I think we finally got it resolved, but there's still a little bit more to do. And one of the motors for the fans in the other building that doesn't have proper A/C seems to have burned out. Thus, I haven't been able to escape the heat or humidity at work either.