Woody proudly presents: SeaWorld
Member Since May 14, 1999
172 Images, Last upload Jul 18, 2014
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
Get some fresh popcorn and marshmallows... and let the Show begin! :)
Besides: Is there by chance a veterinary surgeon in the audience??? --- That poor shocked puffer fish needs to be calmed down urgently!
- Bryce4 scene and render. No postwork besides of slightly increasing contrast and adding frame.
- Original fish mesh is from http://toucan.web.infoseek.co.jp/3DCG/3ds/FishModels.html . I found no free puffer fish mesh on the Web, so I used one of their fishes and tweaked it in Cinema4D (for adding spikes and globe-deformer) and also changed the texture coloring. The fish's eyes are a Bryce default mat.
- Bowl is made of Bryce primitives and booleans.
- Gasoline can is from RayDreamStudio 4/5 CD.
- The fuel droplets are Bryce terrains.
Uncle Herby -- as always deeply caring for Woody and with great foresight -- already had replaced the gasoline with water!!
.... and if you REALLY believed this statement, then Uncle Herby has a used car to sell to you!! ;)
- June 23, 2010
- 138.1 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views