Tales from Trippygraphic Textures
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
Fan Art time again, another vivid tribute to "Yes".
- Bryce4 scene/render with my textures.
- The rat is a free 3DS mesh ("labrat" from deEspona), which I slightly bent in my Cinema4D before importing it into the Bryce scene.
- I created the rocky background texture with the help of Cinema 4D: Some of my older abstract Bryce images used in Shader channels for the Coloring, Subpoly Displacement and playing with Noise. The rendered image then was used in Bryce as bitmap texture on a cube.
- Ditto for that crazy rat texture. :)
- Postwork: Cleaning up few mesh-seam texture faults, image sharpening, adjusting background saturation, label and lettering all done in PhotoImpact 10.
- The logo (from the Web) is used as Fan Art.
- These bonus tracks are pure fiction. There were neither powerful enough drugs available in the late 70s yet, nor Bryce/Poser, which would explain *such* pieces and titles! ;)
- The labrat was not hurt during that texture-food experiment. But two lab technicians developed serious colour-blindness. :)
PS: If you were interested, I could upload a version with much less clashy background, which could be used as Windows wallpaper (in 1600x1200).
- June 13, 2010
- 294.6 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views