Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
zoom in add image add artist report
|"LSSRAOD" = Larger single scene renders available on demand. ;)
A bunch of assorted Bryce Abstracts from the past two weeks. I did not want to swamp the Gallery with that stuff. So I combined over a dozen of my results/variations into this Bryce scene here.
- Film frame is from a Clipart collection.
- Magnifying glass is from RayDreamStudio 4, with a flat Bryce sphere and glass mat.
- These weird images are all pure Bryce4. -- Not that I am a Bryce Purist! ;)
- Images created from (up to 250) Bryce primitives inside a Shiny Sphere or cylinder.
- From tweaking arrangement, locations and sizes of the objects.
- Tweaking textures and half a dozen of colored globe/spot lights.
- Some scenes with extreme camera/view settings and some rendered as panorama.
- ... there are so many possibilities to play!
I just love Bryce for all *that* fun! :)
Views Today: 1
Views in Last 45 Days: 1
Full-size Views: 36
Really wonderful wprk.
I can see all kinds of things looming in the images.
I love this stuff..I havent reloaded bryce yet on my new machine..This cool stuff will get me going...Excellent art!
This is Shining work.
What an idea!!! Thanks for the inspiration....
Wonderful composition and concept!!!
SPLENDID work !!!
Fun and wonderful!!
a most outstanding array and collage of hubisms, excellent work witht the tweaks!:)*5
Wonderful work, excellent done.
Very nice work!
Lovely hubisms these look great, nice abstracts well done..
Love them all.
Very nice work
Very beautiful work!
Terrific Image and Work
Love it neat work
Very beautiful done!!!!!
Excellent images, this and also the abstracts.
Very good composition.
superb renders and wonderful composition of them! super!
Great use of bryce with a superb result!!
|Post a Comment|