Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
"LSSRAOD" = Larger single scene renders available on demand. ;)
A bunch of assorted Bryce Abstracts from the past two weeks. I did not want to swamp the Gallery with that stuff. So I combined over a dozen of my results/variations into this Bryce scene here.
- Film frame is from a Clipart collection.
- Magnifying glass is from RayDreamStudio 4, with a flat Bryce sphere and glass mat.
- These weird images are all pure Bryce4. -- Not that I am a Bryce Purist! ;)
- Images created from (up to 250) Bryce primitives inside a Shiny Sphere or cylinder.
- From tweaking arrangement, locations and sizes of the objects.
- Tweaking textures and half a dozen of colored globe/spot lights.
- Some scenes with extreme camera/view settings and some rendered as panorama.
- ... there are so many possibilities to play!
I just love Bryce for all *that* fun! :)
- June 3, 2010
- 386.9 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views