Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
- My suspicion rose when Woody praised my new hyperfast watercooled graphic card much too highly!
- My suspicion increased, when he suggested to run benchmarks permanently today, just for burn-in tests!!
- My suspicion was justified, when I noticed a puddle under my computer and the wailing temperature alert of my graphic card!!!
Now excuse me... got some "driftwood" to be disposed!!
- Another Bryce4 Oldie scene, but considerably reworked now. Rendered in Bryce4, no postwork.
- Woody is the Poser 4 mannequin.
- Circuit textures are scans from one of my old harddisks.
- The flat cables are Bryce terrains with my scanned cable textures.
- The CPU fan is some old C4D freestuff.
- Most hardware parts are Bryce primitives and booleans. The motherboard is a terrain with scanned texture and faked bumpmap.
- April 16, 2010
- 177.9 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views