Hi, I'm Dave :^)
I've learned that Art is 5% inspiration and 95% perspiration! I started CGA as a hobby early 2004. This site is huge, so if you have seen any of my material, then thank you for taking the time.
I'm a widowed Electronics and Software design Engineer living in Southern California, about 60 miles east of Los Angeles.
My late wife Robin.. passed in 2003 after 31 wonderfully married years, the last 7 of which Robin was in poor health. I miss my Babe so much...
I'm working with Poser5, Bryce5.5, Wings3D, PSP-10 and CorelPaint8.
My mother (Elnor) is also on this site as Silkylady. If you get a chance, please drop by her gallery and see her work.
Finally, remember these words of wisdom:
1) Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.
2) If your only tool is a hammer then all your problems will look like nails.
3) It's amazing what can be accomplished when one doesn't know what one can't do.
4) Very few know how much one must know in order to know how little one really knows.
5) Give a man fire and you heat him for awhile. Set a man on fire and he is heated for life.
6) Complexity is a set of things that we figured how to do right, one built on top of the other, until failure is achieved.
7) Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
8) Marriage is a place where you can be wrong in ways you never thought possible.
9) If a man speaks his mind in a forest and no woman hears him.. is he still wrong?
10) If at first you don't succeed, then cover up all previous attempts that failed.
Please enjoy your visit!