Wed, Apr 24, 6:41 PM CDT

Welcome to the Genesis 3 to Poser-FREE Utility Help Forum

Genesis 3 to Poser-FREE Utility Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2023 Sep 06 11:48 am)

Subject: Welcome to the Genesis 3 to Poser-FREE utility help and support forum

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Mon, 11 July 2016 at 6:53 AM

Genesis 3 Pauline Hair corrected with DS Joint Editor, rendered in PoserPro 11

Genesis3Female-Pauline Hair P11 FF.jpg

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Mon, 11 July 2016 at 6:54 AM

Genesis 3 Ireland Hair corrected with DS Joint Editor, rendered in PoserPro 11Genesis3Female-Ireland Hair P11 FF.jpg

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

blaisdel ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2016 at 1:58 AM

mariner posted at 11:54PM Mon, 11 July 2016 - #4275236

Hello Jim Yes there was a Webinar held on July 2nd. It was a Paid admittance Webinar and was hosted by Paul Bussey Digital Art LIVE Broadbridge Heath West Sussex England

paul@digitalartlive DigitalArtLive.com facebook.com/3DArtDirect twitter @3dArtDirect

Paul would be the person to contact.

Cheers

Hello Mariner, Thank you for your help. With your pointer, I've been able to review the digialartlive web site, and, not finding a recorded version, I've fielded a message to Paul to inquire about possibilities.

If I get direction to a recording of the webinar, I'll post the information here.

Thanks again for heading me in the right direction.

kol_2005 ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2016 at 2:29 PM

I am not sure where to post this so I chose here? I have bought poser 11 and lullee's mp4 files explaining how to use dimension 3d which I also purchased as well as having semidis library manager 2.6 which I already owned, but neither library's will show anything GF3 -

however I managed to import a Daz3d cr2 GF3 but she cannot be posed as she just goes all wobbly, also I have read the posts here and everyone seems to be able to get their problems solved without any replys posted here is there some magic portal where you all go to get details on how to change a dot or comma in some line or correct bones in daz3d for hair???? sorry if I sound miffed but I've spent all week trying to get either her or GF2 to load in poser 11 properly and whatever forum I visit no one seems to actually answer the poster's problem, but they seem to have found the answer and thanked someone for it, but with no apparent link to how they resolved the problem? prob1.jpgprob2.jpg

THEmark ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2016 at 3:11 PM

I was really interested in the webinar, because I tried to get Genesis into poser a while back but failed miserably. During the webinar library (runtime) location was mentioned. I'm currently having to re-install both Poser and Daz on my new iMac, due to my Mac Pro 2009 dying last month. I've all ready installed Poser Pro 11, but before I start installing DAZ and all content, could you just confirm: is it best practice to locate both Daz and Poser content in the same folder? Also: is the instruction manual for DSON available for download without installing DSON?

Thanks Mark

kol_2005 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2016 at 3:37 PM

THEmark posted at 3:28PM Mon, 01 August 2016 - #4278233

I've all ready installed Poser Pro 11, but before I start installing DAZ and all content, could you just confirm: is it best practice to locate both Daz and Poser content in the same folder? Also: is the instruction manual for DSON available for download without installing DSON?

That was what I thought when watching Lululee's mp4's but it really did not explain how you get two separate runtimes into one folder, something I doubt you could do, I know I am sounding dumb but what exactly are they saying you have to do, I also left a question about poser 11 and a GF2 problem loading on another thread, but like this no one answered it? Please someone help us out here- Please or at least point us to where all this information is available?

THEmark ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2016 at 12:31 PM

Not sure if this helps or contradicts what was mentioned in the webinar?

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/artzone/pub/software/installingcontentintoposer/start

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2016 at 2:24 PM
Online Now!

Clarification on the DAZStudio and Poser content folders. There are 2 schools of thought concerning how to install Genesis content for Poser use; one, intergrate both DS and Poser content into one general folder and link to both DAZStudio and Poser or, two, create a DAZ Library folder and a Poser Runtime folder, install corresponding content files and link both folders to DS and Poser. Note, whichever method you use, those content folders need to be linked to both DS and Poser. Otherwise, when DSON attempts to find the necessary files to reconstruct Genesis in Poser, something will inevitably go wrong. Genesis/Genesis 2 content should contain 2 file types, one specifically for DS (DSON), the other for Poser (PCF). Both should be installed, even if you don't have DS currently installed on your computer. That is why option one on the list is more feasible than option two. As for Genesis 3, sorry folks, there are not associated Poser Companion Files in development. You need this thread to help with that installation.

I have separate content folders for both DS and Poser, linked to each app and have not problems loading Genesis, Genesis 2, or Genesis 3 into Poser.

THEmark ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2016 at 5:41 PM

Thanks hborre, I used to have 2 separate folders, but I just needed to be sure before I started installing all of my DAZ content. Is there a useful resource for installing content with particular emphasis on installing both DAZ & Poser into the same folder?

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2016 at 8:27 PM
Online Now!

DAZ3D's DAZ Install Manager (DIM) can install both DAZ & Poser content as long as the content is purchased exclusively from DAZ3D. I have used it successfully although others have had basic problems trying to figure out how to install content to chosen locations. I feel pretty confident with it.

THEmark ( ) posted Fri, 05 August 2016 at 5:08 PM

i also used it when i had DAZ installed on my mac pro and found it really useful. i acctually have it open now ready to go, but i need to feel comfortable as to where to install before i hit the button. i do know it's going on ext HD but i need to decide whether to install with poser content or seperate.

i wish Willdial or Lululee would drop by and add a little more info to the short discussion they had during the webinar. How has everyone else who are having success installed their content? one folder for DAZ & Poser or separate folders?

kol_2005 ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2016 at 6:21 PM

ok I've just about given up on getting Gf3 into poser I've tried Lululee's way but have a massive Daz3d folder and will take over 10 hours to get it into a folder with poser and considering daz3d only works from the daz3d installation folder I am at a loss as to which way it is supposed to be is it Daz3d folder then add poser or other way round OR JUST A SEPERATE RUNTIME???????? Ok now to the original way and reason for this thread HOW DO YOU FIND THE Genesis3PoserUpdater PROGRAM THERE IS NOTHING ANYWHERE THAT TELLS YOU WHERE IT IS????? I'm sorry for the capital letters but no one seems to ever have a reply to any problems on this forum its like someone asks and then miraculously they have made it work, without anyone replying to the question??

willdial ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2016 at 9:32 PM

kol_2005 posted at 7:20PM Mon, 05 September 2016 - #4282266

ok I've just about given up on getting Gf3 into poser I've tried Lululee's way but have a massive Daz3d folder and will take over 10 hours to get it into a folder with poser and considering daz3d only works from the daz3d installation folder I am at a loss as to which way it is supposed to be is it Daz3d folder then add poser or other way round OR JUST A SEPERATE RUNTIME???????? Ok now to the original way and reason for this thread HOW DO YOU FIND THE Genesis3PoserUpdater PROGRAM THERE IS NOTHING ANYWHERE THAT TELLS YOU WHERE IT IS????? I'm sorry for the capital letters but no one seems to ever have a reply to any problems on this forum its like someone asks and then miraculously they have made it work, without anyone replying to the question??

The Updater should have put in a short cut in your menu. The Updater installs to "Program Files (X86)//Willdial//Genesis3 Poser Updater".

As for Folder structure, it's the DSON Importer that has trouble crossing Runtimes. Lululee and I already had a single structure. If you add your Daz Studio runtime to Poser and keep all the Poser Companion Files in that runtime as well, you should not have a problem.

kol_2005 ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2016 at 5:21 PM

Thanks willdial, finally found it, however loading the triax version of cr2 brought up this error ? UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xb0 in position 28: invalid start byte Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:UsersPublicDocumentsPoser 11 ContentRuntimelibrariesCharacterDSON Conversionstestg3-test1.py", line 2, in dson.dzdsonimporter.loadCompanionDSONFile( sys.argv[0] ); SystemError: NULL result without error in PyObject_Call

loaded her saved her as poser version loaded her and expressions do no work plus you cannot pose her or move her without wobbling ?

willdial ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2016 at 7:21 PM

What version of DSON Importer are you using? You can find out by opening DSON Preferences screen in Poser. Its found in the menu Scripts->DSON Support->Importer Preferences... Genesis 3 needs version 1.1.3.49 or newer.

kol_2005 ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2016 at 3:36 AM

I have 1.1.1.39 I will grab hold of 1.1.3.49 and try again thank you :)

kol_2005 ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2016 at 3:26 PM

ok I have uninstalled 1.1.1.39 several times and even installed - DSON_Importer_for_Poser_1.2.0.12_Win64 and still it reads 1.1.139????? have even installed the beta DSON_Importer_for_Poser_1.1.3.49_Win64 but still reads as 1.1.1.39 so every time I load her I get this - UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xb0 in position 28: invalid start byte Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:UsersPublicDocumentsPoser 11 ContentRuntimelibrariesCharacterDSON Conversionsgf3-testone.py", line 2, in dson.dzdsonimporter.loadCompanionDSONFile( sys.argv[0] ); SystemError: NULL result without error in PyObject_Call ??????????????

willdial ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2016 at 12:16 AM

If it was reading the wrong version number after you installed 1.2, then you have a bigger problem with DSON Importer. You will need to take it up with DAZ 3D. Just a question, are you able to import Genesis 2? If you can't, I recommend using Genesis 2 when talking with DAZ. Unfortunately, I've heard from several people that DAZ will just say "Genesis 3 is not supported in Poser" and brush you off. Your error message and wrong version number says that your installation is not correct.

kol_2005 ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2016 at 2:49 AM

It loads Genesis 2 fine, but I will place a ticket with them to find out how to do a clean uninstall, I did use control panel and uninstalled from there but same thing happened again, wondering if it could be a dll which is remaining in one of my previous poser programs, thanks all the same

southarena ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2016 at 7:21 AM

This sounds truly amazing! When do you plan to mac a mac version ? :-) I went to daz but come back to poser as animating is just a pain in the ass. But that said... they have truly unbelievable models with G3 ;-)

kol_2005 ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2016 at 5:48 PM

Thanks willdial for all your help in pointing out what was wrong :)

Ok finally found out what was causing the break up or wobbling of GF3 and it was DSON - also had a hard time trying to install the right DSON which is this DSON_Importer_for_Poser_1.1.3.49_Win64

1.1.1.39 or 1.2.0.12 do not work (well not for me anyway) it is the beta version and is still available with a Daz3d -

Now to the other more important issue of trying to get your Poser 11 to actually load the one you want I had to remove all the files from C:Program FilesSmith MicroPoser 11RuntimePythonaddonsdson

and then run the DSON 1.1.3.49 version it will then install and not conflict

but if you have an earlier version of DSON 1.1.1.39 you need to save the 5 files in this folder to another folder for safe keeping as that version works well for GF2 and GF1 - I have not tried any GF2 with the beta DSON I installed

Ok and here is the proof _____wink.png

dlm4001 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2016 at 12:24 PM

I need to find "DSON_Importer_for_Poser_1.1.3.49_Win64". I have searched. Can someone point me to it please. I have 1.2.0.12 and is not working. G3F distorts terribly if I move anything. Also, I am using the work flow from lululee's videos. After I save the .CR2, and run Willdial's converter, I get an error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I want to get the right version of DSON before to see if that corrects the problem before troubleshooting the latter. Please help.

dlm4001 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2016 at 1:32 PM

I found DSON 1.1.3.49 and installed it cleaning out the old files as kol_2005 explained. I am still getting the error from Willdial's Converter.

Workflow before problem. I downloaded G3F Essential Starter pack (I do not have Daz Studio installed) I unzipped and copied all from content into my Poser Runtime and checked to see that data, people.... etc.. were at the right level. (They are just like lululee's in the video)

Open Poser Pro 2014 (blank Scene) Launch Shaderworks Library Manager 2.6 Press the Button with Poser and select Daz 3D Scroll down to people an elected Genesis 3 Female DSON window pops up, processing progress... completes, G3F loads, ** but she is green From the Library manager, load g3F materials "Jeane all MAT", DSON runs, but she is green Either click on each body area in Materials Room, or save as a test scene, new, and reload recent file.
Now I have G3F in base pose and materials loaded. The only thing I see different are her ears are not as smooth as in lululee's video. Just not as refined. Then I add her to the library under my own folder (My Figures) and she saves. I test this by loading a blank scene and loading her back. Then I open Willdial's converter and point it at the Genesis 3 Female .cr2 in My Figures folders (now titled "G3F Test.cr2: The converter begins running and then throws an error. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Did I save her to the wrong location? Is there a specific place I have to save her?
Did I point Willdial's Converter to the right .cr2 file? What about the one in the DSON adapted folder?

Any ideas? Thanks Dennis

dlm4001 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2016 at 4:47 PM

Tried the XL Library Manager and I got the same results. The problem seem to be in the initial loading of G3F (and converting).

First sign something is wrong is the way the G3F ears look. G3F Test 1.jpg

Then, if I move any body part... the mesh is greatly distorted. G3F Test 2.jpg

Then if I run the WillDial converter, I get the error I posted above. Now the funny part... The expression are working Another thing that is unusual, when I save my G3F to the library. lululee's vide show a dialogue box for naming the 'figure' with options for "Include Custom Palettes" and "Include Graphs". I get neither of those option on the "new Set" dialogue box, and just a text box to type a new name. OIT is like Poser does not thing this is a figure, maybe a prop?

I am using Poser Pro 2014, SR5 Windows 7 Professional Shaderworks Library manager 2.6 (latest) Dimensions 3D XL Library Manager (latest) lululee's video instructions

I looks so easy.. I am so tired.

willdial ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2016 at 7:17 PM

Genesis 3's expression with the tool will only work in Poser 11.

Also, I'm noticing that Shaderworks Library Manager and XL Library Manager sometimes doesn't convert Genesis 3 to Triax properly. Please, try converting Genesis 3 in Daz Studio.

dlm4001 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2016 at 7:30 PM

Starting to think of this as a total waist of time.. but trying to stay positive. 10 hours in and still not there.

For a test, I abandoned the two library managers and their promise of doing the DSON conversion for me. lululee's directions are straight forward, and I follow them exactly. Even with the recommended version of the importer, the results above were pretty bad. SO, I downloaded and installed Daz Studio 4.9. I followed the directions in the Willdial PDF that came with his converter. I converted to TRIAX in Daz Studio, and created the Poser companion files. I loaded them in Poser, and the strange ear shape problem was solved. I loaded Shaderworks Library Manager an applied several poses and the problem in the second picture above was solved. (She looked great). I started a new scene, loaded G3F and saved to library with a unique name. I exited Poser, and ran Willdial converter. I pointed it at the recent save, and the program ran as described in the user guide ('saved"). I opened Poser and loaded the converted file and the expressions DO NOT WORK. I have repeated the process several times following the directions. I even asked my wife to look over my shoulder and make sure I was not missing any steps.. She said, "Wouldn't It just be easier to learn Daz Studio?" After 15 years of using Poser I am about ready to delete it and learn DAZ Studio. May I please get a little help?

willdial ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2016 at 7:33 PM

Like I said, the expressions will only work in Poser 11 not Poser Pro 2014.

kol_2005 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2016 at 7:44 PM · edited Sun, 11 September 2016 at 7:49 PM

dlm4001 posted at 2:23PM Sun, 11 September 2016 - #4282979

I found DSON 1.1.3.49 and installed it cleaning out the old files as kol_2005 explained. I am still getting the error from Willdial's Converter.

Workflow before problem. I downloaded G3F Essential Starter pack (I do not have Daz Studio installed) I unzipped and copied all from content into my Poser Runtime and checked to see that data, people.... etc.. were at the right level. (They are just like lululee's in the video)

Open Poser Pro 2014 (blank Scene) Launch Shaderworks Library Manager 2.6 Press the Button with Poser and select Daz 3D Scroll down to people an elected Genesis 3 Female DSON window pops up, processing progress... completes, G3F loads, ** but she is green From the Library manager, load g3F materials "Jeane all MAT", DSON runs, but she is green Either click on each body area in Materials Room, or save as a test scene, new, and reload recent file.
Now I have G3F in base pose and materials loaded. The only thing I see different are her ears are not as smooth as in lululee's video. Just not as refined. Then I add her to the library under my own folder (My Figures) and she saves. I test this by loading a blank scene and loading her back. Then I open Willdial's converter and point it at the Genesis 3 Female .cr2 in My Figures folders (now titled "G3F Test.cr2: The converter begins running and then throws an error. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Did I save her to the wrong location? Is there a specific place I have to save her?
Did I point Willdial's Converter to the right .cr2 file? What about the one in the DSON adapted folder?

Any ideas? Thanks Dennis

I repeated the same procedure in Poser 2014 pro and it worked, I did get this error (Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:UsersPublicDocumentsPoser Pro 2014 ContentRuntimelibrariesCharacterDSON Conversionsgf3-testbea-triax.py", line 2, in dson.dzdsonimporter.loadCompanionDSONFile( sys.argv[0] ); UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xb0 in position 28: invalid start byte)

the materials did not show and she was green and when I loaded a texture she stayed green/lilac whatever colour poser previews her with - but switching into Material room and clicking on the figure brought the textures forward - I have found that you can pose GF3 easily but if you swap a pose when she is clothed and with hair they do not follow her so you have to re-conform them I am going to include a few visible tips

gf3-load-pix.jpg

using 3Delight textures on hair or clothes disables the transparency and sets it to 1 using IRay does not seem to do this - I hope this can help out any of those who like me had difficulty loading her and this diagram is just a helping guide to fill in some of the gaps left once you have triaxed gf3 in daz and created a cr2 in daz - I do have gf3 starter installed in my poser 11 folder, but poser 2014 pro dev does not

kol_2005 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2016 at 7:54 PM

willdial posted at 7:51PM Sun, 11 September 2016 - #4283043

Like I said, the expressions will only work in Poser 11 not Poser Pro 2014. Wildial for some reason this figure expression worked in Poser 2014 pro dev, it might be something to do with the content creator not creating a DSON file with it perhaps, as I found that some clothes do not auto fit to her?

sit.png

dlm4001 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2016 at 8:57 PM

"Like I said, the expressions will only work in Poser 11 not Poser Pro 2014."

Oops., I missed that. I knew it was my fault somehow. I have Poser 11 also. I will try there and report back. Are there any plans to get Willdial to work with Poser Pro 2014?

Thanks for the help.

kol_2005 ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2016 at 10:35 AM

dim4001 - the picture you see above is poser 2014 pro dev - and expressions do work, it might be the vendors expression pack that does not come with DSON compatibility?

dlm4001 ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2016 at 5:48 PM

I got everything working in Poser Pro 11 including the expressions. A big thank you to Willdial and lululee for their time and contribution to this workflow.
I guess I am going to have to get some more G3F stuff beyond the essential starter pack. Here is a test, although the expression is subtle. G3F Test 5 sml.jpg

willdial ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2016 at 7:19 PM

Glad to hear you are up and running.

kol_2005 ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2016 at 8:00 AM

willdial posted at 7:13AM Tue, 13 September 2016 - #4283190

Glad to hear you are up and running.

I am still getting the error on loading the triax version into either version I contacted daz but the error shows it is gf3 being loaded so they would not help ? other than that she does not break apart, but I have noticed changing poses on her confuses the clothing and she get's stuck, also came across a problem where the skin textures will not show when changing them?

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2016 at 3:08 PM
Online Now!

Keep in mind, DAZ will not assist on 3rd party applications. They do not authorize it nor do they support it. This is policy.

3Dpixi ( ) posted Tue, 20 September 2016 at 3:31 PM

Where's the link to download this tool ..??.. Can't find it ..

willdial ( ) posted Tue, 20 September 2016 at 7:30 PM

P3D-Art posted at 5:29PM Tue, 20 September 2016 - #4284108

Where's the link to download this tool ..??.. Can't find it ..

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/genesis-3-poser-updater/76121

3Dpixi ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2016 at 12:14 AM

Thanx .. is it Mac compatible as well ..??

willdial ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2016 at 8:09 PM

People have been able to use Winebottler to run it in a Mac.

Ariana210 ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2016 at 11:19 AM

Hi I am mac user , How do install Willdails plug. is there mac version?

fab__fr ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2016 at 3:01 PM · edited Mon, 17 October 2016 at 3:02 PM

Hello,

Where can I find DSON_Importer_for_Poser_1.1.3.49_Win64 ? It seems not to be available anymore on the DAZ3D website. I'm a bit lost.

willdial ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2016 at 8:06 PM

Look for the DSON Importer for Poser BETA (Inactive) in the Product Library.

elcarmen ( ) posted Wed, 23 November 2016 at 3:51 PM · edited Wed, 23 November 2016 at 4:03 PM

I have proceeded step by step instructions and when I apply Updater and charge the new file, and I apply the expression "happy" this happens:

Untitled.jpg

Can somebody help me? Thank you.

willdial ( ) posted Wed, 23 November 2016 at 5:12 PM

Re do the steps again. Make sure to start the tool from the start menu. There is an icon.

elcarmen ( ) posted Wed, 23 November 2016 at 8:15 PM

Sorry, I repeat it again and again following the steps and G3F loads well. Genesis 3 Poser Updater load from start menu and when I reload the saved file and modify the expression continues doing the same of the image above. I really don't know where the problem is.

willdial ( ) posted Thu, 24 November 2016 at 8:57 AM

How are the other expressions? When converting facial bone weight maps, the tool has a conversion factor number to bring down the intensity of the weight maps. That number is stored in a config file. If the other expressions have a similar problem, something on your machine is interfering with the config file.

elcarmen ( ) posted Thu, 24 November 2016 at 2:42 PM

I don't know, but for your information and to remove anything that interferes with your program, I have formatted the root disk, reinstalled Windows 7 SP1, and installed only the following programs: DAZStudio 4.9.2.70 Win32, DSON Importer 1.2.0.12 Win32, Poser Pro 11 and Genesis 3 Poser Updater. The result remains the same with all expressions. Honestly, I don't know what else I can do.

willdial ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2016 at 6:52 PM

Since you did a complete reinstall and it's still misbehaving, I have no idea. The .Net 3.5 framework may not be installed. Also, are the other facial expressions having a problem?

elcarmen ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2016 at 9:46 AM

willdial posted at 4:45PM Sat, 26 November 2016 - #4290924

Since you did a complete reinstall and it's still misbehaving, I have no idea. The .Net 3.5 framework may not be installed. Also, are the other facial expressions having a problem?

I have Net 4.5 framework installed. Yes, all facial expressions have the same problem.

willdial ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2016 at 12:14 PM

You need 3.5. Version 4 and up are completely different setup and has compatibility issues. For Windows 7, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows feature on or off. Check "Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5.1"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.