Wed, Apr 24, 6:22 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 24 9:07 am)

Subject: Everything Aiko

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 08 April 2018 at 7:53 AM

Cool!

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2018 at 2:42 AM

Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles, left to right... All of them are Aiko 4. It's amazing how different they can look with different hair. I didn't change the morph on these gals, only the pose and expressions.

Powerpuff Girls.jpg

I can't take full credit for this. I got the idea from this page:

https://maiyuna.deviantart.com/art/Powerpuff-Girls-611964562

And this is a WIP...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2018 at 5:44 AM

Made a couple minor changes. I was thinking to create gloves for them like the other picture, but I don't think I will. If I do, I won't post it. Powerpuff Girls updated.jpg

Redfern ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2018 at 10:58 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Zombie_Source, you are an artist after my own heart! Obviously, I'm biased, but I honestly believe Melody for A3 has yet to be surpassed for depicting attractive mammalian anthros, particularly, "kemono" (not to be confused with the garment "kimono") type catgirls.

Heh, the expression in your second render makes me imagine the following exchange...

"Are you looking at my butt?"

"Uh...no."

"Well, why aren't you looking at it? I think it's a mighty fine butt!"

"You're not gonna' claw me if I say, 'yes', will you?"

"Only if you're into that kinda' 'kink'. But you'll have to buy me dinner first. Take me to a show afterwards and we can try the really weird sh!t!"

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2018 at 6:12 AM

Kim Possible.png

Aiko as Kim Possible. I've done about all I am going to do with the cartoon chicks. Time to find something else to reboot, or whatever they are calling it these days.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2018 at 4:28 AM

The Landing.png

Oops.jpg

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2018 at 1:21 PM

rokket posted at 1:20PM Sat, 14 April 2018 - #4328009

Kim Possible.png

Aiko as Kim Possible. I've done about all I am going to do with the cartoon chicks. Time to find something else to reboot, or whatever they are calling it these days.

I like the pants and belt. what did you use for that. Which Aiko version are you using?

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2018 at 1:24 PM · edited Sat, 14 April 2018 at 1:24 PM

New Aiko 3 character Ami. She's more of a upgraded version of an old character that I made when I first started using poser. It turned out better than I expected.

image.png

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2018 at 10:49 PM

FightingWolf posted at 8:47PM Sun, 15 April 2018 - #4328310

rokket posted at 1:20PM Sat, 14 April 2018 - #4328009

Kim Possible.png

I like the pants and belt. what did you use for that. Which Aiko version are you using?

I modeled the whole outfit: Pants, top, belt, gloves. I didn't model any boots for it because I never intended to show her entire body in a render. The hair is neftis seven tease hair, and this is Aiko 4 with several dialed in morphs.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2018 at 10:49 PM

FightingWolf posted at 8:49PM Sun, 15 April 2018 - #4328311

New Aiko 3 character Ami. She's more of a upgraded version of an old character that I made when I first started using poser. It turned out better than I expected.

image.png

She is cute.

FightingWolf ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2018 at 7:41 PM

Keeping Aiko3 alive lol I'm working on some ideas for a new scene. image.png

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2018 at 3:24 AM

She looks like she is struggling with that thing! I like the pose, it makes it look like that gun is really heavy, but she is determined to use it.

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2018 at 11:22 PM

The Fight.jpg

Bubbles is known for being really nice. But she also has a mean streak in her. Never underestimate your opponent...

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2018 at 11:25 PM

The Awakening.jpg The Powerpuff Girls. Their powers were growing to almost beyond their control. And their bodies were changing. Dr. Utopian put them in cryo sleep until he could figure out what was going on with them and correct it. He died before he could figure it out, and a nearly catastrophic earthquake woke them from their sleep. They were shocked and dismayed. Mostly at how much they had changed.

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 23 June 2018 at 11:26 PM

The Power Surge.jpg Blossom wasn't expecting her super vision to suddenly emit a beam more powerful that she could hold back...

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2018 at 10:30 PM · edited Thu, 12 July 2018 at 10:31 PM

I am a thread killer...

willdial ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2018 at 12:06 AM

I was experimenting with copying Aiko 3 into Genesis 3. Why would I do such a thing? Because I was told it was impossible.

Aiko3Genesis3.jpg

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2018 at 5:26 AM

Looks to me like it's possible...

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2018 at 2:12 AM

The Chase.jpg

This one was a load of fun to create. I started out with the NY skyline, then added my Buttercup to the image. I had a video file of a chroma-keyed explosion that I used VirtualDub to export out as an image file. I then went ahead and modeled the space ships and then comped it all together. I had a hard time getting her contrail to show, so I changed the image to an overlay. It darkened the scene, but it still looks pretty cool to me. Buttercup is taking out the alien ships one by one while her sisters battle the ground forces and try to assist in the evacuation of the city...

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2018 at 2:02 PM

Another one for the thread Aiko 3 cop.jpg

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2018 at 5:48 PM

I think I have Aiko 3 in my runtime somewhere. I am going to have to see if she is there and get her in a scene...

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2018 at 9:31 PM

rokket posted at 9:30PM Sun, 21 October 2018 - #4338011

I think I have Aiko 3 in my runtime somewhere. I am going to have to see if she is there and get her in a scene...

In my best chant voice Do it!. Do it! Do It! Do It!

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2018 at 2:22 AM

I found her. I don't have much for her in the way of clothing, hair or morphs, but I will construct a scene with what I do have. I can use the ezdome, EZSkin and all to update her look to Superfly...

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2018 at 3:34 AM

Aiko3.jpg Here she is...

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2018 at 3:38 AM · edited Mon, 22 October 2018 at 3:38 AM

Buttercup.jpg A B&W image. I am not quite done with this one, but...

This is Aiko 4

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2018 at 5:35 AM

Buttercup in the desert.jpg

FightingWolf ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2018 at 6:31 PM

rokket posted at 6:29PM Mon, 22 October 2018 - #4338026

Looking good. I like the color version and the arms. What hair are you using on her?

FightingWolf ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2018 at 9:19 PM

Tiny Aiko4. This one is a small one. Just got a new computer and haven't had the chance to go back and render it again. This is a Firefly render. I was messing around with lighting and guessing with skin material changes. One of the few times I was trying to go for some realism. The background was just that I just put behind the image for the sake of posting it here.
TinyA4.jpg

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2018 at 9:35 PM

FightingWolf posted at 7:32PM Mon, 22 October 2018 - #4338071

rokket posted at 6:29PM Mon, 22 October 2018 - #4338026

Looking good. I like the color version and the arms. What hair are you using on her?

The hair is actually Red Viper's Nene hair. Look up Red Viper on Share CG, he has a LOT of stuff he's made for A3 and A4. I used bits and pieces from every morph package I have for A4/V4 to get to this body. The textures are actually Syltermermaid's textures from the many V4 morphs they have created.

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2018 at 9:36 PM

FightingWolf posted at 7:36PM Mon, 22 October 2018 - #4338079

Tiny Aiko4. This one is a small one. Just got a new computer and haven't had the chance to go back and render it again. This is a Firefly render. I was messing around with lighting and guessing with skin material changes. One of the few times I was trying to go for some realism. The background was just that I just put behind the image for the sake of posting it here.
TinyA4.jpg

I want to see this larger when you get it finished.

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2018 at 9:50 PM

The Powerpuff Girls Evolution.jpg Here are all three of the Powerpuff Girls. Buttercup, Blossom and Bubbles.

FightingWolf ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2018 at 7:26 PM

Aiko 3 again. This was a test render that I made. I can't remember exactly what I was testing out I don't know if it's a Firefly or Superfly render. .

A3 med1.jpg

FightingWolf ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2018 at 9:25 PM · edited Tue, 23 October 2018 at 9:25 PM

Aiko 3 rendered with Superfly and cycles.

plum blossom2.jpg

FightingWolf ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2018 at 9:42 PM

Aiko 3 body

aiko 3 body.jpg

FightingWolf ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2018 at 10:08 PM

Aiko 4 face a4 face.jpg

FightingWolf ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2018 at 10:45 PM

Aiko3. Interesting thing about the hair. It's crooked. The the part in the hair is supposed to be on the top center, but I liked the way the part looked on the side so I left it there aiko3 police.jpg

FightingWolf ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2018 at 11:04 PM

One more before bed. aiko 3 long hair.jpg

ethin ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2018 at 6:17 PM · edited Thu, 25 October 2018 at 6:23 PM

Some new stuff.

karina01forum.jpgAlexia 03forum.jpgKasha 01forum.jpgRedVixen03forum.jpgHailee 03cforum.jpgKenna 02bcforum.jpg

My galleries

Renderosity   Deviantart   Daz3d

Youtube   ShareCG   Gumroad

ethin ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2018 at 6:19 PM

Dito

DollyChina02forum.jpgDollyJester02forum.jpgAlantisMF-Test03forum.jpgDarkDaiwa 02forum.jpgHween2018Dev05forum.jpgHween2018Ang03forum.jpgMims 01forum.jpg

My galleries

RobZhena ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2018 at 6:31 AM

Anime starter bundle including Aiko and Hiro is free day at DAZ.

Redfern ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2018 at 7:29 AM

RobZhena posted at 7:26AM Fri, 26 October 2018 - #4338247

Anime starter bundle including Aiko and Hiro is free day at DAZ.

Just to clarify, that's Aiko 4 and Hiro 4.

Nothing wrong with that, I just noted it because some might be thinking the Mil' 3 figures or something from the Genesis line.

Sincerely,

Bill

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2018 at 12:19 PM

realaiko3.jpg

FightingWolf ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2018 at 8:11 PM

aiko3 test.jpg

ethin ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2018 at 1:54 PM

FightingWolf posted at 12:52PM Wed, 07 November 2018 - #4321530

ethin posted at 3:49PM Wed, 03 January 2018 - #4321521

FightingWolf posted at 11:13AM Wed, 03 January 2018 - #4321510

Thanks. I'll see if I can get some of his older stuff from him.

If you are able to get his discontinued products let me know, I would be interested in getting some of his stuff I missed.

I sure will. Hopefully I'll get a response later on tonight. Hopefully by the end of January I'll have some free treats for Aiko 3 fans.

So did you ever hear back from Mask-da?

My galleries

FightingWolf ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2018 at 8:33 PM

ethin posted at 8:15PM Wed, 07 November 2018 - #4339244

So did you ever hear back from Mask-da?

Unfortunately I have had no success.

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 3:42 PM

Sad, so much has been "lost" due to Renderosity's "retirement" strategy.

There were several ensembles I still wanted to get for LittleFox's "Melody", my favorite figure.

I couple of years ago, Rendo' brought back several "buried" items. (I got a really neat vintage styled 8mm movie camera movie that way.) I wish the MarketPlace would do that again for various A3 based clothing sets and texture packs.

Sincerely,

Bill

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 5:31 PM

I call this "Aiko in love with a mortal."

::::: Opera :::::

love2.png

ethin ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 6:07 PM

Redfern posted at 4:58PM Thu, 08 November 2018 - #4339351

I couple of years ago, Rendo' brought back several "buried" items. (I got a really neat vintage styled 8mm movie camera movie that way.) I wish the MarketPlace would do that again for various A3 based clothing sets and texture packs.

On the last Renderosity survey I told them as much in the comments, I wonder if they even read those.

My galleries

FightingWolf ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 9:12 PM · edited Thu, 08 November 2018 at 9:13 PM

Redfern posted at 8:45PM Thu, 08 November 2018 - #4339351

Sad, so much has been "lost" due to Renderosity's "retirement" strategy.

There were several ensembles I still wanted to get for LittleFox's "Melody", my favorite figure.

Sincerely,

Bill

It would be nice

Aiko 3 shoes from 2007 image.png

Aiko 3 shoes from 2007 rendered using poser superfly image.png

FightingWolf ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 9:18 PM

a3 skin tutorial 001b1 fabric and new body1.png

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.