- Added Victoria 4.2->Roxie support in Texture Transformer (stand alone and Blacksmith3D).
- Fixed bug with "unwarp" tools that created unexpected results when a transformation is applied to the object.
- Minor technical tweaks to the TransMorph Chisel tool.
- Fixed issue when smoothing and unwarping vertices that bordered on invisible polygons.
- Fixed bug in OS X version that resulted in a crash after exporting OBJ files.
- Fixed issue which caused interface to appear to be frozen.
- Fixed issue with the application losing keyboard focus in some circumstances.
- Improved system handling for some low RAM situations.
- Fixed issue in OS X where the mouse cursor or paint stroke would not refresh and appear to be frozen in some situations.
- Minor technical tweaks to help improve general performance.
To update Blacksmith3D, Open your B3D software, Click on the "Menu" button, and then select "Help" and Click "Check for Updates". If you have any problems with the automatic update withing your software, please simply re-install the full updated version from the FREE TRIAL links below (the FREE TRIAL is the full version with some restricted features until your registration key is entered). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issues installing your update or if you have any questions.
To Update Texture Transformer, open your software and click the "Update" button at the bottom of your screen. You should select "Yes" when it says there is a new update ready.
Don't Own Blacksmith3D yet? You can get more information on the product pages below or download the Free Trial Version. All products are currently On Sale for 30% Off until June 1st.